Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Children bedding




When talking about children's bedding, I remember the time when my mom would buy us yards and yards of colorful fabrics that she made into pillow cases and fitted bed skirts. Yes, my mom sews and she made us custom beddings for a hobby.

There were also store-bought children's beddings that me and my siblings are so fond of. They are mostly cartoon themed with vibrant colors and patterns. I also remember using those beddings for years when I was in college because they simply remind me of home and my mom.

I truly appreciate that my mom knows how to sew and that she knows what type of fabrics to use. She also used to take us with her whenever she's out shopping for beddings and home decors. She would choose fabrics of different colors and textures, and matching threads to go with them.

Nowadays we buy beddings from stores since there is no time to sew because of my hectic work schedule. But the thought of choosing the right fabrics, colors and quality for my children are always on top of the list. As a mother, I only want the best for my children, especially when it comes to their beddings.

Every child has a special place in the home, and that place is usually their bedroom; their own private sanctuary. As a parent, I see to it that my children's bedrooms are safe and comfortable all the time. Children's bedding should also offer those things to ensure that my child will sleep comfortably and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment